Yoga, fun, art … a festival every day
A yoga retreat is a gift you can give to yourself!
You can relax, deepen your yoga practice, heal, share beautiful moments with other people, enjoy with events we organize, enjoy art, dance, meditation, music, great vegetarian food, nature, and learn more about the ancient knowledge of this beautiful country.
You don’t have to be experienced in yoga to join the program, and you can decide in which activities you want to participate every day.
You can come for a minimum of 3 days to a maximum of 15 days.
Daily treatments are available: zen shiatsu, abhyanga massage, detox, ayurveda counseling, tantra counseling.
Durga’s Tiger School / Casa Kiliku is situated on the Ilaló volcano, a mountain of legends and healing pilgrimages in the past. The community where we live is situated at the edge of the Ilaló natural park, which is easily reached for trekking or hiking.
During free days we offer alternative programs such as Papallacta hot springs, yoga on the mountain, shamanic ceremonies, daily visits to Otavalo, Quito, and Molinuco waterfalls.
From monday to friday:
- 6:30 – Meditation
- 7:45 – Breakfast
- 9:00 – Yoga class or or one class among these: “Shamanism and cosmovision”. “Arts”, “Durga’s Tiger Dance”, “Applied tantric Wisdom”
- 13:00 – Lunch
- 16:00 – Yoga class or one class among these: “Shamanism and cosmovision”. “Arts”, “Durga’s Tiger Dance”, “Applied tantric Wisdom”
- 2 nights per week from 20:30 to 22:00 – Special events related with Tantra, music, dance, arts, mantras, medicine songs….
Saturdays and sundays:
There is a less intensive program which give space to one or two of these different activities:
- differents yoga laboratories
- Medicinal plants ceremony
- Visits to nature or cultural locations
- Possibility to receive a treatment or counceling among the ones we propose
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served at the same time as other days during the week
Click here to see Yoga Vacations Prices.