How to apply
How to apply – Yoga Teacher Training
1. Send us an Email
Please, send us an email with your name, surname and dates of the course in which you would like to participate.
(Check out here: Differences between the 200, 300 and 500 hours trainings)
We will send you the application form and school agreement to fill in, sign, and send us back. The application form has some questions about your experience with yoga, your health and your expectations.
Once we have all your documents we start the payment process.
- You can process your payment by bank transfer to the bank details specified in the school agreement.
- Or you can pay by credit card by clicking on the following links depending on the training you want to attend:
- 200hrs course starting on the 21st of July 2019:
- 200hrs course starting on the 13th of October 2019:
- 200hrs course starting on the 17th of November 2019:
- 200hrs INTENSIVE course starting on the 26th of December 2019:
- 200hrs course starting on the 19th of Jan 2020:
- 200hrs course starting on the 23rd of Feb 2020:
- 300hrs course starting on the 7th of July 2019:
- 300hrs course starting on the 13th of October 2019:
- 300hrs course starting on the 3rd of November 2019:
- 300hrs course starting on the 19th of January 2020:
- 300hrs course starting on the 9th of February 2020:
- 500hrs course starting on the 13th of October 2019:
- 500hrs course starting on the 19th of January 2020:
No more than four absences are allowed to complete the hours required for the certification.
For all courses in Ecuador and Europe, refunds are not allowed when you cancel less than 60 days before the starting date of the course.
It is possible to use the deposit you payed, to participate to another of our courses, within 9 months but if you cancel less than four weeks before the starting date or never come to the course you payed for, you will just loose the money.
We are a little school, with maximum 20 spots per course and many people ask for them sothat we hope you can understand our strict policy.